What your voucher includes:
Your first appointment with us includes an initial consultation & examination.
One of our chiropractors will discuss with you what’s brought you in and why you’ve chosen to get help today. This gives you the opportunity to go over your previous and current health history, and to explain your concerns and goals. Your chiropractor will also ask you some questions to gain a better understanding on how your spine and nervous system are functioning.
Your chiropractor will then perform the appropriate physical testing necessary.
The physical examination includes:
- A full neurological, orthopedic, postural & nervous system assessment
- Muscle and reflex testing
When they have a clear understanding of your condition, you may be referred for additional testing, such as x-ray imaging. We like to be thorough, so this appointment will take approximately 45 minutes.
(See FAQs regarding x-rays)
Report of Findings:
At your second appointment your Chiropractor will go over all the results from your consultation, the examination findings and any images that may have been requested. We will discuss:
- The cause of your problem
- How we can help
- How long it will take
- What your short and long term goals are
- A recommend health care plan to help you achieve these goals
The decision is then up to you if you'd like to begin care, you are more than welcome to just gather you Chiropractors findings. If you choose to begin care, you’ll receive your first chiropractic adjustment.
This appointment takes approximately 30 minutes.
- Offer valid for new clients
- You are welcome to apply for more than 1 voucher
- Health fund rebates apply
- X-Rays not included (X-Rays will be bulk billed to Medicare if possible).
- Does not include adjustments.
- No obligation to start care.